Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Easter/Spring Chick Eggs & Rug plus Easy Shopping!

Good day to everyone! I want to first thank everyone that has voted for Twinkie this week! It means a lot and we are hopeful that he will go onto the semi finals in a few months!

Secondly, I want to point out a new link that is on the right hand "Aunt Mannys Sites" column. "AMC Easy Shopping" is a one page shopping site for our items. Same products that you will find on our website but everything is all on one page and it is strictly products, no extra jabbering. So you can get straight to buying! We have got our websets and etsy banners added in the graphics section but still need to finish adding all of the auction template graphics. Otherwise, it's pretty much finished.

Lastly, I've got a couple of new items finished this week. One is another hooked rug. It's got great Valentine colors but is also wonderful for everyday use as well.


I decided that I was going to make up some St. Paddys Day items and somehow I managed to make chick eggs with feet instead. I have no clue where the road forked on that one but I really think they turned out cute! Zoey calls them Pips instead of Peeps and I called them Cheggs...LOL. You can click the photo to view the auction.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

That egg is absolutely adorable!

Picket said...

Hello friend....hope all is well with you & yours! I love those 'pips' lol...They are the cutest things...take care and have a great weekend!

Susan Walker said...

Hello Mandy..love your new creations. Those 'pips' are so darn cute! I just voted for Twinkie too!! :-) Have a great evening...Susan