Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Madness ~ Blizzard, New Item/Pattern, New Location!

Good Monday evenin ya'll! I am feeling a bit better FINALLY! I've been working very hard getting orders out to everyone and have just a few more to finish up this week.

We got a couple of inches of snow today and have more coming tonight. We also have a blizzard warning for tonight and tomorrow with lows below zero and -30 to -40 below with the windchill!!!!! BURRRRRRRR On top of that, we have several more inches of snow coming tomorrow night and into Wednesday...my gosh, enough already! LOL

While working on orders, I was able to get a new Valentine item finished and hope to have it posted and listed tomorrow (with a little luck...ok a LOT of luck!). And you know what that means...new item = new pattern! YAY!

Lastly, for all of my PA customers and the surrounding area...you will be able to find some of our products in the cutest little shop there! I'll give you more details on that later though.

I just wanted to check in and touch base to let ya'll know I'm still alive...just buried not only in orders but in snow!!!!

1 comment:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Mandy

Can't wait to see the new valentine...Try to stay warm. Can't wait to see where your items will be.

Hugs pam