Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Under The Weather & Awards!

Hey ya'll! Sorry I haven't posted in a few. I've been sick with some kinda bug for the last week but it really hit me this weekend. You know...the stuffy sinuses, sore throat, cough, disoriented...ICK! But i think i'm finally starting to come back around after some much needed rest after the holidays!

While I was recouping, I was graced with two awards from two awesome ladies!

The first award came from Heather over at Willow Lake Scents



And the second award came from darlin Pea over at Whimsical Endevours



Thank you so much to both of you wonderful dolls! A great way to come out of not feeling well. I appreciate your support and thoughtfullness ever so much!

3 comments:

PEA said...

you are welcome my dear girl.
Blessings,Pea

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them! Thanks for sharing my giveaway on your lovely blog. I'll make sure to add your 2nd entry. Have a great week! Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

抓姦,抓姦,抓姦,抓姦,抓姦,抓姦,外遇,外遇,外遇,外遇,外遇,外遇,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,尋人,尋人,尋人,尋人,尋人,尋人,徵信公司,徵信公司,徵信公司,徵信公司,徵信公司,徵信公司