Monday, August 11, 2008

It's FINALLY finished!

It's a beautiful day here. Feels like fall weather which is exactly what I love! Fall is my favorite time of year. Not just because of my favorite holiday, Halloween, or the fact that my birthday is in fall, but because it's just plain breathtaking! The changing of the leaves on the trees is a site that every person should witness at least once in a lifetime. The air is so crisp and clean and everything turns to a palette of earthy tones. Im so exicted it's almost here!

Ok, so I have been working for awhile to compile all of my vintage images onto a CD to offer others. I FINALLY finished it! I made one complete collection CD and some smaller CD's with just pieces of the collection in case you don't want all 3900 images.

It took awhile to categorize everything and give each image a name. Yes, EACH image was given a new name! Time consuming but certainly well worth it. I have named this one as Volume I because, being a graphic/web designer as well, my collection will always continue to grow!

You can get any of the CD collections on my ebay right now and I will be adding them to the rest of my sites sometime today (I hope).



School is back in session in just a couple of weeks! I bet everyone is ready for that, right? And speaking of school, I whipped up some apple ornies the other day! First ones of the season and they turned out great! I wax dipped two of the apples with my own cinnamon apple fragrance blend. I've got a set on ebay right now and will be putting more up as well.

No comments: