Monday, November 17, 2008

Snowman Stump Pattern Finally Finished & New Family Addition!

Alrighty ya'll...I know I have promising you the snowman stump pattern for awhile and many of you have been patiently waiting (thank you so much).

I am happy to announce that it is FINALLY finished! You can click the photo below to go to the auction. I do apologize for the delay but am happy I could get it done for you!



On another note...we have added a new addition to our family! This was my early Christmas and anniversary present. Today marks me and Alan's 15th anniversary!!!

His name is "Twinkie" and is 2 months old today. This is just a quickie pic but I'll get better pics taken this week. He is such a ball of fire but a bucket of love at the same time. His first night here was last night and he slept in my arms the whole night!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I really like the snowman. The puppy is adorable.