Monday, April 22, 2013

Aunt Mannys is BACK!

Now I know it's been quite some time since I last posted.  Many of you know that I had several health issues and that I have moved to and from a few states in the last year.  So needless to say, its been a bit busy and hectic.  HOWEVER, I am now finally settled and ready to get movin again.  I will be introducing new products and patterns this year.  Many items will be on etsy while others being on ebay.

I have started to get my patterns back on etsy and I love that they offer the instant download option now.  So much easier!  Along with the patterns, I have some new items on etsy as well.  So check them out!





https://www.etsy.com/shop/auntmannyscreations


4 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Welcome back Aunt Manny!

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Ooohhhh, so glad to see you back!
Welcome!
Tisha

auntmannys said...

Thanks ladies! ive been so anxious to get back in the game and im so thankful i was able to :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were one of my fav.
Looking forward to catching up with you