Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Halloween Item and Pattern Soon To Come!

I know it's been awhile but I have been on travel a lot for work lately. Also been dealing with many weddings and graduations....WHEW! However, I think I am now going to be able to have a little more time on my hands to get back to creating. I know many of you have been waiting on some new patterns. So to start, I have just finished up a new Halloween product with a pattern soon to follow!


These are some awesome Vintage Image Halloween Postcards! Of course they have been dipped in my special mix of Apple/Cinnamon wax...perfect for the holiday season!

Check out the ebay auction going on now to get your hands on these wonderful ornies/bowl fillers! And of course...a pattern will be soon to follow since that time of year is quickly approaching!

No comments: