Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Family Video

Every year I put together a family video of things that have happened throughout the year. From birthdays to holidays, school functions to family outings, big brother's growing bald spot and, of course, mom's famous Thriller dance! We all get a good laugh out of it and it's always nice to reminisce.

This year is a bit longer than normal since I had over two hours of raw footage to compact. It's just over 13 minutes long and of course the quality isn't as good on the web.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Such wonderful memories. I think my favorite will always be the Wii birthday. I tear up every time. So nice that you have a family to share with.

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Mandy

Thanks for sharing...That really is a nice thing to do every year. Better than photo's.

Merry Christmas

Pam